jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

PRESENTE PERFECTO. EJERCISIOS

  • has/ My/ played/ neighbour/ golf
  • smoked/ My/ has/ ten/ father/ cigarettes
  • new/ car/ saved/ Sam/ a/ enough/ money/ has/ to/ buy
  • They/ many/ have/ too/ problems/ faced
  • a/ new/The/ have/ apartment/ workers/ built
  • John/ movies/ has/ a lot of/ seen
  • painted/ Michael/ house/ has/ the
  • given/ The/ has/ a/ conference/ President
  • house/ has/ My/ sold/ his/ friend
  • project/ The/ have/ a/ new/ architects/ started
  • 6 o’clock/Diana/ has/ until/ slept

  • travelling/ I/ the/ possibility/ considered/ of/ abroad/ have

  • has/about/ Sally/ her/ job/ thought

  • important/The/ director/ has/ an/ meeting/ arranged/

  • Governor/ written/ My/ mother/ has/ letters/ to/ the/ a lot of

  • enjoyed/ Tom and Mary/ have/ movie/ the

  • exam/ I/ many/ mistakes/ in/ the/ made/ have

  • delicious/ has/ Sarah/ made/ dinner/ a

  • tried/ I/ to/ do/ exercises/ the/ have

  • the/ radio/ concert/ She/ has/ the/ on/ listened
  • No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario